UBRD bonds climb shuffled to top of MICEX
As of Aug. 6, URBD stock bank bonds of BO-1, BO-05 and BO-08 will be moved from the second level to the first level of MICEX. The movement of the bonds series indicates a high reliability of URBD as an organization and attests to the company's financial stability and transparency of governance.
"The transition to a higher level confirms the reliability and investment attractiveness of URBD," Vladimir Zotov, the bank's head of management for investment services, said. "Set of international standards for bank management and transfer of its securities in the first level will allow us in the future to increase borrowing in the markets and reduce the cost of funding, because our bonds will be available to another class of long-term investors."
URBD's BO-1, BO-05 and BO-08 series bonds to be included in the top-level MICEX list were formed under the exchange's new listing rules in June. Their transition to the top of the list comes as a result of a three-year IFRS accreditation procedure and an enhanced URBD credit rating.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants