New pharmacy, coffee shop to be installed in Koltsovo terminal
The "Happy People" pharmacy will be situated within Koltsovo's Terminal A and will sell medications as well as baby food, children's toys and other clothes. Meanwhile, the new coffee shop will be open at all hours for travelers to order coffee drinks and desserts before boarding or after disembarking their flights.
Airport officials are also planning to open the "Good Trip" travel shop in the same terminal, which will offer passengers traveling products such as inflatable pillows and masks.
Currently, Koltsovo Airport's terminals offer 14 different cafes and restaurants featuring Italian, Chinese, Russian and Eastern cuisines. Additionally, the airport operates 32 retail stores and 18 ATMs for passenger convenience.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants