Aeroexpress introduces new pricing based on travel time
Aeroexpress will adjust the price of its tickets to and from Moscow airports for morning, evening, and mid-day travel. The study determined that tickets to and from the Moscow airport will be offered a fixed price of $3.59. Alternatively, customers may purchase a 20-trip pass which will be valid for morning and evening trains for $71.87. Mid-day passes, which include 50 trips, may be purchased for $180.
Any train departing between the hours of 5:30 and 7:30 a.m. is considered a part of the morning service, while any train departing between the hours of 7:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. is considered evening service. Trains departing sometime between eight a.m. and seven p.m. are considered morning-evening service.
"We strive to make our rate schedule convenient for an even wider range of passengers," Aeroexpress CEO Alexei Sorokin said. "With the development of Moscow and, as a result, large-scale construction of new housing estates around it, the number of customers has increased significantly due to inhabitants of the new districts surrounding airports. That's why we decided to expand the range of tariffs and make use of Aeroexpress convenient for this category of passengers."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants