Russia's Sergei Ustinov takes first place in UCI Paracycling World Cup
Ustinov, who is also a member of the Armada Paralympics Club and is sponsored personally by the Uralvagonzavod Corporation, is the first Russian athlete to win the Paracycling World Cup, Ural Business Consulting reports.
This year's UCI Paracycling World Cup drew together 379 male and female athletes from across 38 different countries. The tracks were created to present a large amount of obstacles to racers, including steep hills.
Temperatures in Segovia rose to nearly 87 degrees Fahrenheit during the race but did not ultimately affect Ustinov's performance, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants