TMK to raise prices for stainless steel pipes in August
Prices for the month of August will increase by five percent due to the rising costs of steel raw materials, including cold-rolled and hot-rolled coils, which are used in the manufacturing of stainless steel pipes.
The increase in price is being conducted according to DIN EN 10217, DIN 11850 and GOST 11068, which apply to newly-conducted contracts.
TMK-INOX was created in 2010 and produces the majority of its products in Sinarsk Pipe Plant's shop No. 3.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants