Ural Motorcycles extends added year on warranty to U.S. customers
Typically, Ural motorcycles come with a standard two-year warranty. The company has chosen to extend the warranty by an additional year as incentive to new customers within the U.S., Auto Evolution reports.
Additionally, the company is offering official Ural-branded vehicle accessories for sale on its website. The store offers seat covers, sidecar windscreens, foot rests, steering dampers, luggage racks, ammo case canisters, retro gaiters, hand protectors and mud guards.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants