Ural Yekaterinburg's youth team loses to Saransk Mordovia
Despite Yekaterinburg's command of the field during the first 10 minutes of gameplay, the Saransk team's goalie, Ilya Ciobanu, was able to block every attempt at a goal the Ural team made.
Mordovia's offensive player, Dmitri Sisyuev, scored the first goal of the game 12 minutes in. In the second half of the game, Yekaterinburg's Alexander Babushkin attempted a few goals but was unable to successfully score. Eighty minutes into the game, Sisyuev scored Mordovia's second goal of the game.
Prior to the end of the game, Yekaterinburg's Dmitry Arapov attempted another goal but accidentally kicked the ball over the boundary of the field, earning Mordovia the chance to control the final section of the game.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants