Sverdlovsk region residents frequent users of government's online portal
Residents of the Sverdlovsk region use the government internet portal as often as those living in cities such as Moscow and St. Petersburg, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The United Government Services Portal can be used by all Russians to pay for traffic fines, pay back taxes and checking the list of enforcement proceedings instituted by the Federal Service of Court Officers. Additionally, the portal allows citizens to apply for passports and check their pensions.
During the first half of 2014, Russians applied for 7.8 million different government services using the portal. During 2013, the service was used 12.9 million times. The median daily number of visitors to the portal increased from 151,000 in the first half of 2013 to 208,000 in the first half of 2014, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants