Yekaterinburg chosen as host city for 2015 European Table Tennis Championship
The decision to hold the event in Yekaterinburg was made earlier this month during a closed board meeting of the European Table Tennis Union, RIA Novosti reports.
Cities in Hungary and Spain also submitted applications to host the 2015 European Table Tennis Championship. Germany had initially expressed interest in hosting the event, but had to withdraw its application due to financial reasons.
The 2015 European Table Tennis Championship will take place from Sept. 25 to Oct. 4. The event was last held in Russia in 2010 when Moscow was selected as the host city, according to RIA Novosti.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants