Yekaterinburg work crews prepare for extensive road repairs
City administrators spent a month prioritizing and organizing the road work following administration head Alexander Yakob's approval of the construction budget, Ekburg.ru reports.
In total, officials identified 34 major trouble areas in Yekaterinburg's road network in need of renovation. Crews will first mill the pavement to even the surfaces before repaving the roads.
Of the roads in need of repair, the most extensive work is to be conducted on Shevchenko, Gagarin, Lunacharsky, Malyshev and East streets. according to Ekburg.ru.
All work is expected to be completed by the end of summer under a budget of $20 million.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants