Chelyabinsk officer under investigation for allegedly striking girls with vehicle
The officer will be relieved of all of his work duties while a team of outside experts conduct an investigation to determine the circumstances surrounding the incident. The officer allegedly struck the girls with his vehicles on Friday in the village of Chesma, The Moscow Times reports.
The two young girls, ages seven and five, were not under the supervision of an adult at the time of the incident.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants