UrFU students arrive in Thailand for summer business school
The summer school session is being held at Burapha University International College (BUUIC) in Thailand's Chonburi province. Workshops will be conducted in conflict management and business communications by specialists from major corporations in Bangkok, according to a UrFU press release.
Upon arriving at BUUIC, the delegation from UrFU was given a campus tour from university dean Rana Pongrenfant. Later, the group became better acquainted with the Thai students and teachers during in an ice-breaking session led by BUUIC professor Yodmani Pekanang.
UrFU and BUUIC began their summer cooperative educational program last year. This year's seminar will end on Aug. 15.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants