USUE competition opens for tourism re-branding initiatives
The contest, which is sponsored fully by the administration of Nizhny Tagil, will distribute awards to the students who generate the best new slogan for the city and the best new logo for the city. Winning prizes have not yet been announced.
Submissions will be accepted from July 21 until Nov. 7 at the Tourism Development Center of Nizhny Tagil located at 56 Goroshnikova Street or at USUE's main administrative building.
More information about the contest can be found here.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants