Sberbank withdrawal fees ruled illegal by Sverdlovsk court
Under Sberbank's current policies, customers can withdraw a maximum of $43,000 per month from their personal accounts, at a maximum of $1,400 per day, before incurring a 0.5 percent fee, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The consumer rights court determined, however, that the fees are unlawful because withdrawals are regarded under Russian law as an instrument meant for settlement and cash transactions, and the bank has no authority to limit an accountholder's right to manage their own funds.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants