Uraltransmash upgrades medical diagnostic equipment
"The company bought some up-to-date equipment and invested in medical staff professional development programs," the company's press service said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The measures taken are targeted at improvements in the quality of medical services and, in particular, at enhancing the efficiency of early-stage detection of various diseases."
The company's new equipment includes a mobile mammography cubicle fitted with digital imaging scanners, which allows for early detection of cancers.
The computer-processing approach to mammogram imaging further affords doctors the ability to respond more quickly to potential health issues which can dramatically improve a patient's prognosis, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Moreover, Uralvagonzavod acquired a Vivid9 ultrasound scanner-- a machine capable of 4D heart imaging. Such detailed imaging techniques allows physicians to scan a patient's entire cardiovascular system and enables them to detect heart pathologies in a shorter period of time.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants