Otkritie places additional issues of BO-05 bonds
The additional issue will supplement the previous bonds placed earlier this year which hold an aggregate nominal value of $200 million. The previous issue was posted on July 14 with an option to expire on July 7, 2015.
The price range on the previous issue stood at 100.10 to 100 percent, with an aggregate demand totaling $180 million. As a result, the closing price of the book to accommodate the additional release of B0-05 bonds was set at 100 percent par.
Coupons of the new release are set at 10.5 percent per year, with a coupon period of six months. At the time of the new release, bond placement on MICEX was overseen by Eurobonds Bank and included in the Bank of Russia's Lombard list.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants