Zauralye youth business camp to focus on business development
Now in its third year, the camp trains young people on the process of starting a business-- from concept to completion. Participants will hear from business leaders throughout the Urals and Russia and will receive private coaching from members of the business community.
Camp organizers said an early exposure to successful members of the business community will give young entrepreneurs a dramatic advantage later in life.
At the conclusion of the camp, participants will have the opportunity to pitch their business ideas to a panel of investors and receive professional-level feedback. Applications are being accepted at http://www.inkubator45.rf.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants