Koltsovo International services over two million in first half of 2014
Of the more than two million passengers traveling through Koltsovo, 1.06 million were domestic travelers--an increase of 14.9 percent over the previous year--and 953,000 were international travelers, an increase of 1.7 percent over the previous year.
In the first six months of 2014, the airport opened 55 new domestic routes and 66 new international routes. Some of the most notable new domestic routes serviced by Koltsovo include Hanover, Patras, Kurgan and Omsk.
In total, 54 airlines operated out of Koltsovo as of June 2014. New carriers include iFly, which travels to Antalya, and Greek Ellinair which operates regular flight service to Kerkyra.
In June alone, Koltsovo airport served 468,721 passengers, an increase of 11.1 percent over the previous year. Of those passengers, 233,511 were traveling to domestic locations--a 21.5 percent more than in 2013--and 235,210 were traveling to international locations, 2.3 percent more than in 2013.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants