Renaults made in Russia to receive insurance against political, economic risk
The agreement provides that Renault will receive insurance against political and economic risks that may be associated with selling cars which are assembled at Renault plants in Russia to Kazakhstan and Byelorussia, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"The agreement between EXIAR and Renault Russia aims to promote automobiles assembled Russia on the CIS market," Manturov said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "EXIAR was set up by the Russian Government within the structure of Foreign Trade Bank a few years ago in order to support Russian industrial produce and to promote them on foreign markets."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants