Russian women's volleyball team loses in first game at Yeltsin Cup
The Russians lost with a score of 1-3 against the Netherlands on Tuesday. Later in the first day of championship games, Japan defeated Bulgaria 3-1 and Kazakhstan defeated the Dominican Republic 3-0, Ekburg.ru reports.
Games continued on Wednesday at Yekaterinburg's Palace of Sports where the Netherlands played Bulgaria at 2:30 p.m. local time. Kazakhstan played Japan at 5 p.m., and Russia played the Dominican Republic at 7:15 p.m.
Russia's national women's volleyball team are the current holders of the Yeltsin Cup for the triumph in the 2014 championships, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants