USUE takes first place in international culinary skills competition
Held July 1-2 in China, the contest brought together hundreds of chefs in training from universities across the world to compete in a variety of culinary events.
USUE's team was comprised of culinary students Karina Antipova, Anna Svinina, Diana Hasanova and Farida Gataullina. Their winning dishes including a steam soufflé walleye with pickled vegetables, chicken rolls stuffed with scrambled eggs, honey and Gurievskaya porridge.
When coursed together, the team members' dishes were the selected as the winners of the group challenge. The team also took home one gold and two bronze medals for individual events.
The USUE students received pre-competition coaching and mentorship by renown Ural-area chef Vladimir Olkinitsky, who has just opened his new restaurant, Code de Vino.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants