Tankopedia to be information partner at Ural Steel 2014 championships
"The subject matter the encyclopedia is centered around attracts plenty of attention not only on the part of tank industry historians, but also on the part of the innumerable fans of the globally renowned tank-employing online battle World of Tanks," Uralvagonzavod's press service said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "This is exactly why Tankopedia is going to act as an information partner for the championship. Ural Steel, with prizes distributed by Uralvagonzavod Corporation, will be held for the fourth time this year. As a matter of fact, in 2013 the finals were played in Nizhniy Tagil during the International Munitions and Military Vehicles Exhibition RAE 2013."
Participants in this year's Ural Steel championship will compete for special prizes from corporations through quizzes and contest regarding tank operations and mechanics, as well as through World of Tank game play. This year, competitors are allowed to use Tankopedia as a resource during quiz and trivia rounds of the event.
Currently, Tankopedia's website contains more than 2,500 entries on the tank industry, tank-related themes, songs, films and other archived encyclopedia articles. Launched this year on Fatherland's Day, Tankopedia is built on Wikipedia's infrastructure, allowing users to add to and edit entries, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants