Ural Airlines participates in Innoprom for fifth year
This is Ural Airlines' fifth year participating in Innoprom, an annual event which brings together companies from across the world to showcase their technological innovations.
This year, Ural Airlines will present its developments in customer service--namely enhancements made to its mobile applications and website which allow customers to easily plan and book travel from one screen.
Ural Airlines will also be showcasing their new Virtual Assistant service which was launched earlier this year. Virtual Assistant offers travelers an easy way to purchase airline tickets as well as insurance policies.
From the Virtual Assistant mobile application (currently available on iOS, Android and Windows Phone platforms), travelers may check flight statuses, contact Ural Airlines' customer support and schedule wheelchair service.
The Ural Airlines kiosk will be located in Hall Number 3 at Innoprom pavilion. During the exhibition, visitors to the kiosk may also sign up for the airline's Wings loyalty program.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants