Thirty women selected to compete in Miss Yekaterinburg 2014 beauty pagaent
During the meeting, Matveev approved the budget for the competition and confirmed that 30 women have been selected to compete. Moreover, Matveev expressed his belief that events such as the Miss Yekaterinburg competition elevate Yekaterinburg's cultural identity to a national level, Ekburg.ru reports.
The 30 women selected to compete for the title of Miss Yekaterinburg 2014 participated in a two-day audition process last weekend.
Prior to the pageant, the competitors will participate in a series of workshops and classes which will prepare them to interact with professional directors, producers, makeup artists, psychologists, stylists and other members of the media, according to Ekburg.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants