Utro forum gathers students to innovate in education technology
The educational program challenged participants to design a future company that showed market potential. Approximately 750 people participated, representing the Sverdlovsk, Kurgan, Chelyabinsk, Tyumen, Yamal-Nenets and Khanty-Mansi regions. Most of the participants in the event were business owners in agriculture and industry.
Some of the presentations included a project that would collect data on where young people gather in town, and offer discounts and coupons for the top attractions.
Another project designed a club that hosts stylized costume balls where children could learn how to waltz and polka. The event also allowed participants to complete a ropes course.
Grants were awarded to the top business plans.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants