Ural Airlines to offer July cashback reward for Wings customers
The added cashback reward will be credited for each one-way trip taken from Chelyabinsk to Moscow and back.
Each flight to and from Moscow and Chelyabinsk will be operated on an Airbus A320 vehicle equipped with both economy and business class cabins.
To enroll in the Wings loyalty program, customers must fill out an application on the airline's website. Alternatively, customers may obtain a Wings membership by filling out a paper application during any Ural Airlines flight.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants