Sverdlovsk officials consider construction of medical complex in Yekaterinburg
The meeting was attended by Denis Pasler, the prime ministers of the Sverdlovsk region, Arkady Belyavsky, the local healthcare minister and Sergey Kutepov, the rector of Ural State Medical Academy, Ural Business Consulting reports.
"Governor of Sverdlovsk Region and Sverdlovsk Region Government are interested in the construction of a medical cluster in Academic District," Pasler said, Ural Business Consulting reports. "We are primarily talking about the expansion of the medical academy here, as this is the key solution to the human resources problem in the local healthcare system. Let me state once again that Sverdlovsk Region is willing to be in charge of providing a land allotment for the purpose, of designing the facility, and of partially financing the project. We also hope for co-funding from the federal budget. We believe this project might serve as a pilot one for all the other federal constituencies in Russia."
The heads of the healthcare ministry departments will be developing a list of technical requirements due Aug. 1 for the construction of a Ural State Medical University building, which will be located in the future medical cluster.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants