Yamal Airlines makes inaugural flight from Koltsovo Airport to Omsk
Yamal Airlines will continue flying directly from Koltsovo to Omsk and back every Monday, Wednesday and Friday during the summer season.
Flights to Omsk are operated on a CRJ-200 jet, capable of transporting up to 50 passengers. One-way tickets to and from Koltsovo and Omsk are available starting at $139.
The Koltsovo-Omsk route is one of 12 extended Siberian regional routes Yamal Airlines has added for the summer season. The airline will also operate semi-regular flights from Yekaterinburg to Blagoveshchensk, Vladivostok, Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Mirny, Neryungri, Novosibirsk, Ulan-Ude, Khabarovsk, Chita and Yakutsk.
Regular service from Koltsovo to Omsk will end Oct. 25.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants