Railway businesses gather in Sochi for 1520 Strategic Partnership
Vladimir Yakunin, the president of Russian Railways, welcomed the guests with a letter from Vladimir Putin. Yakunin also spoke on the development of railway communication with partners in the CIS, Asia Pacific and in Europe.
The forum itself focused on developing a system of international transport corridors in the EU, focusing on such issues as the speed of delivery of goods, railway infrastructure and tariff and non-tariff barriers.
Jochen Ayknholt, the chairman of VTB Bank; Andrei Kostin, the director of the Center for Russian and Central Asia at the Shanghai Academy of International Studies; and Li Xin, a researcher at the Institute for Global Studies Canon Daytsuke Kotegava, all spoke at the event.
The forum's plenary concluded with a signing ceremony of agreements and memoranda.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants