UrFU, Sverdlovsk government hold forum on patriotism
The forum was organized to coincide with the 100th birthday of Yuri Andropov, a celebrated Soviet statesman and politician.
"With our colleagues from UrFU, we have developed a structure important for the government to report on the situation of young people, in which questions of value orientation, safety and feasibility of radical behavior of young people play a very important role," Sverdlovsk Deputy Minister of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy Yevgeny Silchukov said.
During the event, participants discussed key figures of the Soviet party as well as the trends and prospects of patriotic education in schools.
"Huge expectations we place on young people, who now actively strengthen our management," Federal Security Service Regional Director Vladimir Fadeev. "Currently in the region, we actively put into practice innovative projects."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants