LSR Group begins pre-sales for new Rassvetny complex in Yekaterinburg
The Rassvetny complex is comprised of five multi-section buildings, each of which is 25 stories high. One, two- and three-room units are available, ranging in size from approximately 1,350 square feet to approximately 4,400 square feet. All apartments in the Rassvetny complex are sold completely furnished, Stock Market Wire reports.
The housing complex is situated on a 23-acre plot of land, and is expected to be completed by the end of 2015. Prices per square foot starts at approximately $500.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants