Koltsovo Airport celebrates 10 years of flight service to Prague
"During the decade [of service to Prague], we note a steady growth in passenger traffic on the route to Prague," Koltsovo Regional Sales Director Jiri Svodboda said. "Ten years on this flight the airline carried more than 400,000 passengers and has completed more than 2,500 flights from Yekaterinburg to Prague's Vaclav Havel airport."
Currently, the Czech Republic and the Sverdlovsk region are working cooperatively in the production of energy-saving equipment, medical equipment and medicines an agreement signed between the two governments in 2004.
"Long-term partnerships Koltsovo airport and Czech Airlines indicate strong ties, mutually-beneficial cooperation and mutual interest of the parties," Koltsovo CEO Alexei Piskunov. "The capital of the Czech Republic for a long time remains one of the favorite [destinations of the] Urals. Direct flight linking the two cities fosters relationships between the Sverdlovsk region and the Czech Republic in the field of business and culture."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants