City completes inspection of site for Siniye Kamni pedestrian crossing
The future pedestrian walkway will run back and forth across Siniye Kamni along the unused rail tracks connecting residents of both sides to one another's shopping facilities. Officials, however, have not yet selected a formal design plan, Ekburg.ru reports.
"Today [there is little] pedestrian connection between Siniye Kamni and neighborhoods located near shopping and entertainment over there," Alexander Yakob, the head of the city administration, said during the announcement, according to Ekbug.ru. "The design decision at the time was found, but the developer did not realize it at the commissioning. Today the developer offered several strange [design plans, which are] not good, in my opinion."
Once officials have selected a design, crews are scheduled to break ground on the walkway later this year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants