Aeroexpress offers XXL advertising in terminals
The extra large window spaces are visible from both outside the train station and by the platform where passengers wait to board their trains.
"The area of advertising surface [amounts to] more than [7,000 feet]," Aeroexpress Commercial Director Rustom Akiniyazov said. "This is perhaps the biggest advertising surface not only in Sheremetyevo, but in all airports of the Moscow aviation hub. Besides, this kind of hybrid indoor-and-outdoor-formats that, along with a huge area of the design, a significant competitive advantage. [To] not pay attention to the advertising medium is simply impossible."
MasterCard and Subaru have recently installed large window advertisements at Aeroexpress' Sheremetyevo terminal.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants