Urals crude price weakens after surprise Rosneft tender
Over the weekend, operations at the Achinsk refinery were suspended after an explosion killed eight people, according to Business Recorder.
Rosneft said it would sell between 440,000 and 980,000 tonnes of Urals crude via tender at Primorsk and Ust-Luga, as well as the Black Sea port of Novorossiisk.
According to traders assessing the impact of the surprise tender, Urals crude oil prices were 40 cents lower than previous price estimates, Reuters reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants