USUE takes first place at Yekaterinburg city BBQ competition
The team, which was comprised of students from the Department of Food Technologists at USUE, won a trip to Italy and three weeks of training in a high-end culinary program.
The event was held in Central Park and featured gastronomic competitions, educational programs, coffee shops, magic tricks and face painting. The event also included a flash mob presentation and a culinary relay for children.
USUE was founded in 1967. It has more than 15,000 students and 560 lecturers. The school is dedicated to meeting the high demand for highly-skilled professionals in the area of business.
It also seeks to enhance among its students such ideals as fair competitions, social responsibility, rationality and a spirit of enterprise.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants