MegaFon offers Kaspersky internet security app for Android users
The application will give customers the ability to check for the presence of malicious codes in files, memory cards, text messages and applications.
The program is customizable and users can receive status reports. It also allows users to find a missing smartphone, using the Antivor function.
The application will be free; however, there will also be an expanded version for purchase, which will allow for real-time inspection of the device. The full version costs around $3.00 per year.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants