UrFU honors city's best students in awards ceremony
The best students in Yekaterinburg schools were recognized for their achievements in the areas of Russian language, chemistry, economics, mathematics and other subjects.
Commemorative awards were given in the areas of formulas, laws, and regulations.
Students can apply to Ural Federal University to further their education at the institution. Students must complete entrance exams and achieve a certain score in order to apply for acceptance to the school. Each year, Ural Federal University hosts such an examination for students in grades 6-11.
Ural University is the oldest university in the Ural region. The Yekaterinburg-based school was opened by decree of the Soviet government head, Vladimir Lenin, in 1920.
The school eventually became home to two separate institutions, Ural State University and Ural State Technical University, which combined in 2009 to become Ural Federal University.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants