Dnevnik.ru ranked in list of top educational technology developers
The project was the only Russian e-learning and education technology company to be listed in the rankings, which were conducted by EdTech Europe.
"Dnevnik.ru among the finalists rankings along with such projects as powerful and Busuu Docebo. We see good prospects Dnevnik.ru on the world stage and build our work based on best practices," Gabriel Levy, the general director of Dnevnik.ru, said.
The rankings were released in London and included companies from the U.K., France, Germany, Sweden, Finland and others. International companies were also represented.
Dnevnik.ru develops education platform for schools. Its programs are used by more than 5 million students in 30,0000 schools. Approximately 3 million parents and 644,000 teachers use the technology.
EdTech Europe selected companies for the rankings based on the criteria of matching key e-learning trends and the scalability of technologies on global markets. A jury of experts in innovation and technology assessed the companies.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants