Koltsovo airport resumes direct flight service to Tartarstan's Nizhnekamsk airport
Koltsovo suspended its direct service to Nizhnekamsk over the winter, requiring passengers to first fly into Begishevo airport before continuing on to Nizhnekamsk.
Direct flights to and from Nizhnekamsk will be operated four times a week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. On weekdays, Nizhnekamsk-bound flights will depart at 6:30 p.m. and return flights will depart at 12:20 p.m. On Saturdays, flights to and from Nizhnekamsk will depart at 10:15 a.m. and six p.m., respectively.
Flights will be operated on 50-seat CRJ-200 aircraft and last approximately 1.5 hours each way. Tickets to Nizhnekamsk begin at $44.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants