Cristiano Ronaldo to star in Nomos Bank commercial
Ronaldo was named Best Fooballer in 2013 by FIFA and is considered the most recognizable player on the planet.
The advertisement will air several times during each game. The famous Russian sports commentator Vasily Utkin will provide the voice over to the commercial.
"The agreement with Cristiano Ronaldo provides exclusive use of his image in Russia," Alexey Karahan, a board member from FK Opening, said. "Our choice for the protagonist of the campaign is not accidental. Of all modern players, Cristiano Ronaldo most embodies the concept of brightness and quality, which are the core values of the Discovery brand."
This is Ronaldo's first time working with the Russian company. He expressed excitement for working with the company because he has fond memories of winning his first Championships League while in Moscow.
The advertisement may also be used on the internet and radio or in outdoor and print advertising.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants