Pyotr Ten will move from CSKA to Anzhi Makhachkala for 2014-2015 season
Ten will join the team in the first division through the end of the 2014-2015 season.
Football Club Anzhi Makhachkala was founded in 1991 in the capital city of the Republic of Dagestan. That year, the team had an unbeaten record of 16 wins out of 24 matches.
In 1992, the team entered Zone 1 competitions in the Russian Second Division, following the dissolution of the Soviet Union. The team was promoted to the First Division after a second place finish in 1996.
The team won the First Division in 1999, after which it was promoted to the Russian Premier League for the first time.
Suleyman Kermov purchased the team in January 2011, offering the club more opportunity for significant signings.
The team plays home games at the Anzhi Arena.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants