Youths invited to search for remains of WWII soldiers
Open to people aged 16 to 35 from Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, "Until the last soldier" is a three-week expedition where volunteers will visit World War II battle sites in the Smolensk region's city of Temkinskogo to search for remains of fallen soldiers.
A competition will be held during the three-week expedition where individual searchers and search teams will be judged for their abilities in the areas of archival research, working with veterans and innovative search methods.
All participants will be awarded certificates of participation and winners of the competitions will receive a Star of Eurasia I degree medal.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants