Russia defeats Morocco in friendly soccer match
The game ended in a final score of 2-0, with goals from Vasili Berezutzki and Yuri Zhirkov in the 29th and 58th minutes, respectively, Ekburg.ru reports.
Prior to its match against Morocco, the Russian team defeated Slovakia 1-0 and tied with the Norwegian team 1-1 in the friendly preparatory match series last week.
The Russian team arrived in Brazil Sunday for training and is scheduled to play its first World Cup match on June 17 against South Korea, Ekburg.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants