VUZ-Bank's eLife online banking platform takes third among regional banks
Each online banking platform was evaluated against three primary criteria: external payment functionality, internal service functions and information safety, Ural Business Consulting reports.
In 2013, VUZ-Bank began overhauling eLife's interface to increase both customer ease-of-use as well as information safety measures. While the platform had always allowed customers to make both external payments and internal transfers, bank officials believe their third-place rating comes as a result of enhancements to eLife's navigation.
Currently, eLife allows VUZ-Bank customers to schedule automatic payments and transfers, order additional bank cards and use their smartphones as virtual debit cards, according to Ural Business Consulting.
Additionally, customers can personalize the look and layout of their eLife interface and receive confirmation when safely signed out of the program.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants