USUE to host annual barbeque festival in Gorky Park
Held annually by USUE, the festival is an opportunity for students of the university's culinary department to showcase their skills to the public. The festival will begin each day at noon and last until 4 p.m.
Students from USUE's International Culinary School will present their cooking techniques in high-end cuisine as well as pastry-making and coffee brewing, allowing attendees to taste their work and vote on their favorites.
A flashmob event is scheduled to occur sometime during the weekend, and all attendees are invited to participate. This year, event organizers will install a photobooth in Gorky Park so that visitors can take home a token of the event.
The festival will conclude with a barbecue competition where USUE culinary students will face off against local chefs. Last year, USUE's student team won first place in the barbecue competition.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants