Aeroexpress launches redesigned mobile site
The majority of enhancements made to the mobile site, www.aeroexpress.ru/m, addressed the interface and navigation functions. As a result, the process of buying Aeroexpress tickets has become much more streamlined.
Moreover, Aeroexpress, which is owned in part by Uzbek mogul Iskander Makhmudov, has added a "My Account" feature to its mobile website, which allows customers to store payment and destination information as well as view their purchase history.
"Currently, the company's policy is aimed at the development of electronic sales channels," Aeroexpress Commercial Director Rustam Akiniyazov said. "We regularly update the main website and mobile application, and now is the turn to the mobile version of our website. For us it is very important to make sure that the e-ticket purchase was convenient and affordable for every passenger."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants