UrFU's women's football team recognized for personal achievements
During the season, the team focused on winning cups and medals in tournaments and competitions. However, now as the season comes to a close, the team has taken time to recognize the individual achievements of the players.
Snezana Kobeleva was named "Best Defender" and "Player of the Year." Daria Aliyeva and Julia Biryukova, meanwhile, were named top scorers on the team.
Tatiana Mukhina was honored for the progress she showed over the season, and Galina Dudina was named "Best Player Replacement." Pauline Artemova was named "Hope of the Year," Zaliya Gazimova was recognized for her "Dedication to the Team" and Elena Ivanova won the "Will to Win" award.
The players on the team acknowledged their gratitude toward the parents, coaches and representatives from Ural Federal University for supporting the team, along with fans.
The team will begin training camp for the new season on July 21.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants