UrFU trains museum workers on use of modern IT, communications tech
The program was organized by the Sverdlovsk Regional Museum's Center for Innovative Technology, along with the faculty of arts and cultural studies in the Institute of Humanities and Arts (IGNY) at UrFU.
Museum workers learned about graphics processing, automated information systems, accounting, museum objects, modern technology and the digitization of cultural objects. They also worked on the preservation, treatment and protection of digital heritage.
The IFNY Scientific Library and the Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science at UrFU also helped to implement the program--the largest cooperative effort ever undertaken between a regional museum and university.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants