USUE to host camp for middle school students during June
Open to students from across Europe and Asia in grades six through 11, the camp--ran June 2-27--will cover a variety of topics, including team building; biochemistry; biotechnology; time management; environmental studies; economics; law; business management; and other topics.
Students also have the option of attending extra educational sessions in nuclear energy, the cosmos, major world cities and Russian history. During the month-long session, students can participate in a number of physical and recreational activities at the USUE sports complex, including a master class on climbing.
The cost for the camp is $43.26, and enrollment is currently open.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants